Cleaning up your Yard for the Fall
If you have, or are interested in a Pool & Spa Enclosure, then you probably spend a great deal of time outside in your yard. Fall is officially here, and while a pool and spa enclosure means you can still enjoy some soaking time, it doesn’t keep those leaves from falling! So, here are some tips for cleaning up your yard this season.
- First thing you will to do is put away any summer specific items like chairs and toys that are only used during the summer months. This will help you get a better idea of what needs to be done.
- Do a general scan and sweep of your yard to see if there is anything that needs to fixed or replaced from the summer fun in the yard! Damages can also occur on your lawn or property from the high levels of animal activity during the summer. If you notice anything, make an appointment with the appropriate companies right away because appointments can fill up in the fall.
- Next, you will want to start the yard specific work. Weeding, mulching and planting is probably something you spent a lot of time on in the spring, and it’s just a good idea to check on these things and do some seasonal maintenance to tidy these areas up.
- Many people choose to treat their lawns in the spring and in the fall when the weather is not as hot and the grass has more nutrients from rain. Now is a good time to do this because the weather gets any cooler.
- Once the leaves start changing, be sure to keep up with the raking. If you do it once a week, you will never have a lot to do.
Fall is also a great time to install a pool or spa enclosure so that you can enjoy it in the spring, summer and next fall! Give us a call today at (609) 655-8898 to make your backyard a year round paradise. “Like” us on Facebook for more home tips, specials and events!
Ideas for your Backyard
Even though summer is coming to a close, your outdoor fun doesn’t have to end yet! This fall, create your own outdoor getaway with these easy ideas for your backyard!
Create the Perfect Patio
Your patio doesn’t have to be a slab of bare concrete with a few chairs and a table. Turn it into an extension of your home by mimicking the architectural style and color scheme of your home. Compliment your home and patio with shrubbery and perennial flowers to create a space to relax and enjoy the crisp fall air.
Cook Al Fresco
Summertime isn’t the only time to barbeque! An outdoor kitchen is a great idea if you like to fire up the grill all year long. You don’t need a fancy set up—a countertop for food preparation and cabinets for convenient storage are the perfect foundation for building your culinary laboratory. Add a refrigerator and sink for even easier preparation and clean up!
Define your Space
Outdoor structures such as a gazebo are another wonderful way to turn your backyard into an extension of your home. A pergola is also another way of creating an outdoor space for dining and relaxing. Accent your spaces with candles or a fire pit for a truly relaxing atmosphere.
It’s time to relax and enjoy your home with the backyard of your dreams. Use your backyard all year long by enhancing your outdoor space with a pool and spa enclosure. “Like” us on Facebook for more great tips and ideas!
Benefits of a Pool Enclosure
There are numerous benefits to having a pool enclosure. In addition to the convenience of being able to use your pool all year, there is also added privacy and protection from debris. These reasons make it a great addition to any pool.
Debris can be an annoyance to remove from your pool. It can take an hour or more to scoop leaves, dirt, and other things that may have blown into your pool, especially if you have a large pool. If your pool were enclosed, you would spend less time cleaning debris. You will also use much less chemicals since your pool with remain cleaner and clearer for longer periods of time. Less debris means less chemicals in your pool.
Another advantage of having an enclosed pool is an added layer of security to your home. Many enclosures include a lockable gate or door. This can keep intruders, as well as unwanted wildlife from entering onto your property. Keep your children safe with an enclosure as well. You may want to install an audible alarm on your gate to stay informed of entry or exit to your pool. Keep little ones safe from drowning by researching pool enclosures in Middlesex County.
If privacy is an issue, pool enclosures in Middlesex County would be ideal. Have confidence that you are swimming without unwanted onlookers. For pool enclosures in Monroe, and the surrounding areas, give us a call today at (609) 655-8898.
Have a relaxing, private, secure, cleaner experience if you choose to enclose your pool using one of the many companies in the area.
“Like” us on Facebook for pool and spa care tips, photos, specials and more!
Relax and Enjoy with Pool & Spa Enclosures
Ever wish you could swim in your pool year round? Want to relax in your luxurious hot tub in the middle of a snow fall? Make your day dreams into a reality with Pool & Spa Enclosures, LLC! We have a variety of retractable enclosures that allow you to convert your pool, spa or patio into an indoor paradise within minutes! Experience year round enjoyment with our fully retractable enclosures! Our elegantly designed pool enclosures let you, your family and friends enjoy your pool, spa or entertainment area throughout the year in any type of weather! Before we get started on picking out the best enclosure for you, we’re going to take you on a little tour of what we have to offer.
Uses for Enclosures
With our enclosures, the possibilities are endless!
• Swimming Pool
• Hot Tub
• Swim Spa
• Condo/Townhouse Cabana
• Inside/Outside Banquet Cabana
• Hotel Pools and Restaurants
• Smoking Rooms
• Golf Shelters
• Outdoor Kitchens
• Game Room
• Exercise Room
Don’t forget, custom applications are available—let us help design your custom enclosure!
Overview of our Enclosures
Pools and Spas
We offer a wide range of swimming pool and spa enclosure models, colors of polycarbonate panels and design variations.
Our pool designs are divided into height categories: low, medium and high.
Our spa enclosures include: Dome Orlando, Sunhouse, Grand Sunhouse, Veranda and Corso.
If you are looking for a typical design which is not shown on our page, just give us a call! We are ready to use our years of knowledge and expertise to suggest a suitable option for your needs and requirements.
Our retractable enclosures can be used for areas of your home other than your pool and spa, such as a patio enclosure. Some options to choose from include our Style model which is in our pool line or our Veranda and Corso models from our hot tub and spa line.
Our modern design provides year round use of enclosed outdoors space in the form of a patio, sunroom, entertainment room, greenhouse or observatory!
• The polycarbonate panels allow the sun’s rays in while providing good insulation properties for year round use.
• The enclosures frame is equipped with a vinyl sweep that seals in the warm air and keeps drafts out, creating a warm environment and minimizing heat loss.
• The polycarbonate panels protect your skin form harmful ultra violet radiation.
• Enclosures are equipped with locking devices for each door to safely close and to guard against unwanted entry. A pool enclosure is not meant however to act as a replacement for a fence.
• Leaves and bugs cannot get into your enclosure as long as it is closed. The enclosure’s frame is equipped with a vinyl sweep that prevents outside elements from entering.
• Enclosures are held to a track which is anchored to the ground. This allows for easy operation and added security form heavy snow loads or high wind.
• Very little maintenance is required on the enclosure, but if you live in an area with lots of dirt or dust, then occasional cleaning may be required. This can be done easily by hosing it down with warm clean water or with a soft cloth made from 100% cotton, using a mild dish detergent solution and rinsing with warm water.
Ready to enjoy your outdoor space 365 days a year? Give us a call at 609-655-8898 and find the perfect enclosure for you today—it’s time to relax and enjoy! “Like” us on Facebook for pool and spa care tips, photos and promotions!